Welcome

Hi! Welcome to my blog! For a while, I've wanted to start a blog within the context of my professional life, so here I go.  I want to share insight, inspiration and knowledge here. If you are a current client of mine, I may have encouraged you to read the book "Daring Greatly" by Brenè Brown. Sidebar- I am in complete awe of Brenè's work and am understanding how imperative it is to life. Not just having a life, but thriving. Surviving isn't enough for me anymore. I want to THRIVE!!!

Also, I've also discovered just how much I enjoy working with women. The messages of shame that we hear, we internalize and eventually start to tell ourselves, hold us back. They do NOT allow us to thrive or even get by in life. The constant comparison, numbing, foreboding joy, and "need" for perfectionism in our lives, and how that affects us interpersonally and intrapersonally.

I want to stop listening to the bombard of messages that society, culture, and (to be completely honest) myself tells me on a daily basis of how I "should" look, act, feel, respond, etc. My hope to facilitate discussion here, answer questions, encourage, and dispel myths and beliefs we all have!

I attended a Daring Greatly conference/workshop recently and want to start the journey into my arenas. Big and little. Major and minor. Silly and serious. Significant and insignificant. I want to help you figure out what you need to set down and leave behind you, while figuring out what we need to carry into these arenas with us. How to show up and be seen. Doing it with fear and with doubt. That's what courage and bravery is.

Who's with me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it me? Am I the crazy one?

Attachment

The Counterpose for Life